TOPIX Pharmaceuticals Inc announces the launch of Topix Professional Peels, with a configurable peel portfolio that allows providers the flexibility to choose specific peel ingredients and strengths to address individual patient skin concerns.
According to a company news release, Topix Professional Peels is a medically exclusive line that includes retinol- and acid-based peels, designed with the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade ingredients to deliver safe and effective results for all skin types. These in-office use only peels are superficial peels, available to treat a myriad of skin conditions, including acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and aging:
- Retinol Peel, 6% – A mild superficial peel and rapid exfoliator for the treatment of dry, dull and/or pigmented skin. For all skin types.
- Retinol Peel Accelerator – A mild superficial peel and rapid exfoliator for the treatment of dry, dull and/or pigmented skin. For all skin types.
- Universal Peel – A mild superficial peel and rapid exfoliator for the treatment of dry, dull skin. For all skin types.
- Intermediate Peel – A medium superficial peel for the treatment of pigmentation, aiding in the enhancement of brightening therapies. For Fitzpatrick skin types I-III.
- Mandelic Acid, 40% – A mild superficial peel and exfoliator for the treatment of hyperpigmented, photodamaged, or acne-prone skin. For all skin types.
- Salicylic Acid, 20% – A mild superficial peel and rapid exfoliator for the treatment of dry, dull skin. For all skin types.
- Glycolic, 25% – Lactic, 25% – A mild superficial peel for the treatment of pigmented skin and to enhance brightening therapies. For Fitzpatrick skin types I-III.
- Lactic Acid, 20% – A mild superficial peel and hydrator for the treatment of dry, dull skin. Aids in the reduction of surface oils and blemishes. For all skin types, including rosacea patients.
Comprehensive conjunctive treatment products are available to complement Topix Professional Peels, including Prep Pads, Pre Peel Cleansing Pads and Peel Neutralizer spray.
As part of its commitment to partnering with physicians to provide advanced, innovative skin solutions, Topix offers at-home regimens for post-peel care and a new line of in-office back bar products that cleanse, soothe, hydrate, and protect, available micro-branded. A customized at-home post-peel maintenance regimen is strongly recommended after chemical peels.
Dedicated to providing complete support to physician partners, Topix Professional Peels are available micro-branded, per the release.
[Source: Kelz PR]
Topix Pharmaceuticals Inc, in a media release, announces the launch of its Backbar Line, a collection of 10 professional products that empower physicians to utilize their own micro-branded line in the treatment room and provide patients with the same branded regimen for at home use.
The comprehensive line is designed to support procedures and non-invasive treatments. These products address the visible signs of aging from the cellular level, providing skin the support it needs for hydration and healing, clarity, elasticity, and protection against damaging free radicals. From facial to post-treatment care, the line covers a wide range of skin needs for patients including gentle cleansers, antioxidant serums, broad spectrum physical sunscreens, and more.
The collection features:
- Gentle Antioxidant Soothing Cleanser: The soap-free formula gently cleanses and soothes with antioxidants and botanicals like pro vitamin B, and chamomile and cucumber extracts.
- Clarifying Brightening Polish: Glycolic and salicylic acids and natural biocellulose beads exfoliate, while arbutin improves clarity. The creamy formula helps skin retain moisture.
- Restorative Moisturizer: The rich cream contains ceramides, antioxidants, stem cells, peptides, emollients, and humectants to hydrate.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: An antioxidant- and humectant-rich booster that provides all day moisture retention and visibly reduces the signs of aging.
- Vitamin C Pro-Collagen Brightening Serum: With 20% Vitamin C Active Complex to brighten, support collagen production, and protect against free radicals.
- Triple Antioxidant Cream: A triple antioxidant powerhouse (green tea polyphenols, resveratrol and caffeine) soothes the skin, visibly reduces redness and guards against aging free radical damage.
- Sheer Physical Sunscreen SPF 50+: Suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin, this sunscreen provides broad-spectrum SPF protection.
- Tinted Physical SPF 50+: Universal pigments deliver a touch of color while concealing imperfections and hiding fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
- Neck Firming Cream: Packed with powerful anti-aging ingredients like a ceramide complex, peptides, and niacinamide, this treatment firms and rejuvenates skin and evens texture and tone.
- All-trans-Retinol Smoothing Body Lotion: Developed with a unique and powerful retinol delivery system, stem cell technology and the PWR3+ Antioxidant Complex fights against sagging and damaging free radicals.
TOPIX Backbar Line is only available for sale direct to office and offers medical professionals the unique opportunity to brand their own backbar line while seamlessly offering the retail size products to their patients for at home care.
[Source: Kelz PR]