Facial plastic surgeons from around the world will converge in Dallas from October 15-18, 2018, for the 12th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery. Held every 4 years for surgeons and medical professionals who specialize in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, dermatology and otolaryngology – head and neck surgery, the 12th International Symposium, with an anticipated attendance of 700 physicians, will showcase world-class speakers from more than 35 countries.
Sponsored jointly by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) and the International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies (IFFPSS), the theme of this year’s symposium is “Transform Our World—Enhance Your Practice,” and will provide all attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors unparalleled opportunities to network with peers and industry partners from around the globe.
The interactive, multidisciplinary symposium will feature a best-in-class international faculty presenting on the most innovative developments in the field. The curriculum will include panel sessions, focused workshops, instructional videos and hands on and virtual surgery sessions where participants can hone their skills.
Chaired by AAFPRS members John L. Frodel, MD, Mary Lynn Moran, MD, Krishna G. Patel, MD, and AAFPRS Meetings Director Phillip R. Langsdon, MD, the program includes dynamic panels and high-quality learning opportunities that reveal cutting-edge industry innovations, new treatments on the horizon and safer, less invasive anti-aging options that will shape the future of facial plastic surgery. Specifically, the co-chairs designed the four-day program around several key tracks in facial plastic surgery: Facial Reconstruction, Facial Rejuvenation, Congenital and Craniofacial Abnormalities, Rhinoplasty, Emerging Technology, Minimally Invasive and Non-Surgical Procedures and Practice Management.
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive St, Dallas
- New techniques + emerging technologies in rhinoplasty, facelift, endoscopic brow and midface lifts
- Latest in energy-based facial and skin rejuvenation
- The inside scoop on longer lasting neurotoxins
- PRP and stem cells therapies The state of facial plastic surgery beyond 2018
- Minimally invasive approaches to aging
- Pearls + pitfalls of facelifting and cleft lip repair
- Virtual + hands on surgery courses
- Practice management tools and tips for managing a physicians digital reputation in the age of online reviews
[Source: Kelz PR]